The clock strikes five on a Friday and you’re thinking… I could murder a drink! Or if the evil liquor is not for you, then some wicked weekend food to die for! The Murder Mystery Company can sense your devilish cravings and sympathise – we can sink a goblet or two on a Friday after work, so hot off the press today starts our Recipes for Murder! We’re going to offer all you freaks something to literally sink those pointy teeth into at the weekends with some gourmet ghoulish treats and dangerous cocktail recipes as well as our other events blog posts.
It’s a classic to start off the series… the half food, half drink nectar itself! A Bloody Mary!
- 150ml Tomato juice, chilled
- Double shot of Vodka
- 1 teaspoon of sherry (or red wine if you don’t have sherry)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- Half teaspoon horseradish
- Pinch of celery salt & pepper, and a squeeze of lime wedge
- To garnish – Slice of Jalapeno & a stick of celery as an edible stirrer
For the virgins out there leave out the vodka and sherry for a Virgin Mary. Only for the monstrous use absinthe instead of vodka to make it a Bloody Fairy, and for a Slutty Mary garnish with a sausage!
So, paint your nails crimson red, pick your cocktail glass out of the chiller and pour the ingredients over 3 ice cubes. Give it a good stir and with an evil look in your eye take your first gulp of pure heaven in hell!